Monday, July 28, 2008

Florentine Lasagna


Florentine Lasagna
I think I got this one off a lasagna box - its been a while
1/2 pkg (8 oz) lasagna noodles

15 oz cottage cheese

2 c. shredded spinach

2 eggs, lightly beaten

1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder

salt and pepper

1 (26 oz) jar spaghetti sauce

2 c. shredded mozzerella


Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cook noodles according to package. Drain and rinse. Combine cottage cheese, spinach, eggs, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Spread 1/2 c. sauce in 13x9 baking dish (sprayed with cooking spray). Layer noodles, 1/2 c. cottage cheese mixture, 1/2 c. cheese, 1/2 c. sauce. Repeat once. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes.

Everyone has a lasagna recipe. This one is my favorite (although I haven't tried Tracy's yet (see below). I like it because its fairly simple and tastes great!

No comments: