Thursday, April 3, 2008

Peanut Sauce

This is a recipe that Nate's friend (thanks Becky) told us about and we were so excited because we have always been a big fan of spicy peanut sauce dishes in the restaurants and this one hits the spot. I was also excited to find this recipe because it introduced me to a new cookbook that I had a great time experimenting with (that was when I had a bigger kitchen). The picture may not look so appetizing and sugar snap peas may not be the best combo but it was all I had on hand. Oh yeah, a tip on fresh ginger - a little bit goes a long way - I keep mine in the freezer so it stays fresh and I don't have to buy it often.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh. That one sounds yummy, too. I love spicy peanut sauce. I just need some extra time to experiment with these recipes. I've been so boring lately. I should also take a look at that recipe book.

Christina said...

This peanut sauce is heavenly!! I would eat it every day if Jon would let me!! I even linked you from my blog!